Thursday, March 31, 2011

It was so nice out today! Ben (and Hudson) love the snow, so we got all dressed up and went into the backyard to play. Dave is still off from work because of his knee and it is so nice to have him at home! Ben loves it too! He still has to be careful, but just having him around has been great!













I know I've said it before, but I love how Ben plays with Hudson now. He feeds him, lets him out to pee, throws his ball, wrestles with him and pets and hugs him... I was worried that it would never happen, but other than the fact that Hudson is "too hairy", we've made some major progress in the last few months!


Mr. B happily warming up in Mom & Dad's bed after being outside.

I remember how much I love my parents' bed when I was little - it just felt so cozy. Its funny how I could be feeling so sick, but as soon as I crawled into that bed, something magic happened and eventhough I was still sick, I felt "better"... I want Ben to feel the same with our bed. He sleeps in his own room at night, but there are nights that he asks to "start off in our bed"... I always say yes, because I remember how I loved it when I was young!

No comments:

Post a Comment