Wednesday, March 30, 2011

After another long Wednesday, Ben was getting ready for bed tonight and as I was giving him his hug and kiss goodnight, I realized that I (again) did not get a photo for today...
I hate that these are the only 2 I have because:
#1. They show my wrinkles
#2. They are waaay to close up!
#3. I am a horrible "self photo shot" taker
#4. Did I mention those horrible wrinkles? Ugh!
If I could erase all of the Yuck out of the photo, what I do love about it is how sweet my little man is and how much I love him! His smile in these photos is so sincere (as is mine)... I am so in love with my Mr.B.... my heart warms up just looking at these photos!

I cannot figure out how to take my own photo without closing my eyes... I don't know if it is because the camera is sooo close or what - makes me laugh!


a biiiit better...still can't believe I'm posting these...

No comments:

Post a Comment