Friday, February 18, 2011

EEEEEEE! (that is my excited scream) Today was a very exciting day!! My very first Organic Boxdelivery came today! I know it may not sound that exciting, but it was for me! I was so excited to see what I was getting and how it all tasted!

It came a little bit after 4pm and Ben and I quickly took it into the kitchen to open it up! Even the box it came in was perfect! When we opened it up, the colors and the smell of FRESH produce escaped and it was great! Ben had fun pulling everything out one at a time and telling me what it all was. He got stumped at the Bok Choy and Parsnips, but other than that he knew it all. I honestly have never tasted a carrot as delicious! The same with the oranges. That is what Dave was impressed with - they were so tasty!! I do also like the fact that everything is local and organic.... makes me feel like I a doing a little part in helping good ol' mother earth! ;)


I'm sure Dave will make fun of this photo... me taking a picture of a plain cardboard box...


yummy!


this was everything - Ben had me line it up on the counter so he could look at it afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment