Thursday, February 17, 2011

Well, I am still on an Organization Rampage!! I really didn't think it would last 3 whole days! Honestly, it has been all I have been thinking about... what can I organize next!? So far, I've done the upstairs closet, the main floor entryway closet, the laundry room, Ben's little fridge in his playroom and the kitchen drawers (yes, my Tupperware drawer is now perfect!). When I was doing the laundry room, I found a shelf/ledge that we bought from Ikea sometime before Christmas...it was tucked in behind all of our coats! (sad I know)... anyway, I asked Ben and Dave if they would put it up for me and get it out of the laundry room. I think Ben's eyes got as big as I've seen them in a long time when Dave told him he could help use the "real" drill!


getting ready


using Daddy's drill - what a big boy! He knew to go and get his safety glasses for protection - Boompa would be proud!


After they were done, he decided he needed his hard hat too...

Once I get the photos up that I want on the ledge, I'll post a picture....another thing to add to my list! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment