Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Today went by in a flash! We went to gymnastics (I forgot my camera at home), went for lunch with my girlfriend and Ben's 2 BFF's and then raced home and met with our insurance/contractor to have the water damage that was done to our bedroom/ensuite assessed. We had major ice damming on our roof from all of the snow (or so the contractor said)... it caused a leak and now we have to get our ceiling totally redone in our bedroom and the doorway to the ensuite replaced. In any case, thankfully insurance should cover it.
Ben then went to Granny's for a sleep over and before I knew it, the day was done and I had no photos!! So this is what you get for today....



A stack of the millions of letters that I have to type tonight and get printed off for the morning mail..... fun times on a Tuesday night without kids I tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment