Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I had ordered Ben some "workbooks" a few weeks back and they came in the mail today. They are Sesame Street Learn to Print Numbers. I thought I would save them for his birthday when he was 3, but then I decided to see how he did with them.....ladies and gentleman, I have a genius! (kidding)
He would not let me show him how to do it at all, so I had to trace them with my finger and then he would copy me....he caught on so quick I had to take a video!


So proud of himself...every time he would do a number, we would have to high five and he would make me say "good job bud".



This was his first try at the numbers 1-5! He is definatley a rightey like his dad!


Here are the videos.....





2 comments:

  1. What a little sweetie.... and yes, I agree my grandson is definitely a genius. :-) I love your blog !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben is so neat, precise and patient! Was there ever a doubt - Benjamino is a genius!!
    I love your blog too Erin, it's so fun to look at...makes me think I should do one for Carter.
    -Auntie Carrie

    ReplyDelete