Monday, January 24, 2011

I was having a "clean house day" and Ben was helping me with his vaccum. We keep his (and my) vaccum in the front closet and when we went to put them both away, he spotted his "motorcycle". We bought it for him last year but he was too small to ride it, so it has just stayed in the closet. He wanted to try it, so we took it out and it fit perfectly! It took him a little while to catch on, but soon he was zooming around the main floor. Its a balance bike. The idea behind them is that kids will learn how to balance on them, eliminating training wheels....fingers crossed!

When he put the bike back, he noticed his Flash costue hanging up in the closet.... you can guess what came next....
For the next hour, my Mr. B was The Flash! He ran into the laundry room to "grab his super powers" once he was dresssed he spent the hour "saving Taylor and Emmerson" (his 2 girlfriends)... it was so cute! I asked him if he was saving the world and he said "no, just Taylor and Emmerson"!



Mr. B and his balance bike....these are the kind of smiles I get these days... I remember my 2 year old photos and I did the exact same thing... I hope it doesn't last long. When I ask him to "smile nice", it just gets worse!



The Flash and his trusty sidekick Batman... poor Hudson! Secretly, I think he loved the fact that Ben dragged him around the main floor and played with him for an hour!



The Flash refueling after a long day of fighting crime.... I had to lift the eye holes out of the way because he was starting to go crossed eyed from looking out the small holes!

2 comments:

  1. Erin, I am so glad you are keeping track of all of this. You will never want to forget these precious memories. Thanks for blogging.... I look forward every day to see what will be next. :-)
    The Flash and Batman are my favorite Super Heros, and Taylor and Emmerson are lucky to have such capable protectors. :-)
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, too cute, adorable, delightful, hilarious, and entertaining. I am so glad to have not only one, but two Superheros close by to keep out neighbourhood safe!! I’m sure Batman was pleased as punch to lend a helping hand in the fight against crime!
    -Auntie Carrie

    ReplyDelete