Sunday, January 23, 2011

I don't know what I was thinking, but before we left for Hawaii, I got tickets for Ben to go and see Toopy and Binoo Live at the Jubilee. The problem was, that it is the day after we had been travelling for 12 hours....

We went grocery shopping in morning and I completely lost track of time! The show started at 1pm, and we were still at the grocery store at 12:20am. We raced home, threw what needed to be in the fridge and freezer in, I grabbed some lunch meat, a mini Bebel cheese and a juice box as well as a banana and raced back into the car. Poor Ben ate his "lunch" as we drove to the show. He kept saying "daddy no speeding"....

We got to the show with 2 minutes to spare, Dave dropped us off at the front door and went to go park the truck. Ben and I raced in, got in our seats and 20 seconds later the show started!!! It was fun all in all - Ben had a blast and in the end I was happy that we took him.



The lighting was horrible for photos, so this was the best one of the stage. I tried taking photos once they came out, but it was too dark...



Us during the 15 minute intermission



Mr. B posing with his Toopy and Binoo stuffed animals. He had parents and kids coming up to him asking where he got them at the show....he actually brought them from home. The poor kids were so sad, but honestly I think the parents were the most disappointed that they could not buy them there....

No comments:

Post a Comment