Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sadly, this is the only photo I have for today... We were invited over to the Caharel's for a night of appetizers and dessert and that is exactly what it was.... 5 hours of not stop eating - one appetizer after another, after another. Then to top it all off, one dessert after another! By the end of the night, we were all so full and the kids were so confused because of the fact that it was not a "dinner". We would give them a spring roll and some veggies, let them eat it and then go play until the next appetizer was ready... I know this is how they eat in some parts of Europe - would take some getting used to, but still a great night!


I apologize for the hazy photo... Dave was using his phone to take the photo because I forgot my camera. I love how Ben's little head is poking out and the girlies are cuddled together.... love those 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment