Sunday, April 3, 2011

My mom and I were in Calgary today and I had asked Dave to take Ben to WEM to get him some black hightop sneakers I had on hold at a store. Poor Dave was not feeling good, but being the good hubby that he is, he bundled him and Ben up and drove to the Mall, to discover that they had not put the shoes on hold for me like they were supposed to and there were none left in Ben's size...ugh! I got a call from him explaining this... poor guy! He told me he had found Ben a shirt and hoodie and was not sure if I would like them... Dave has never bought Ben clothes before on his own, so I was a little worried.... He emailed me some photos to my phone and I was quite suprised at his taste!! Good job Dave!

love the hoodie - it has wording all about Rock Music... really cute!

I saw this shirt the last time I was at the Mall, but didn't think Dave would like it....funny how he thought the same about me - I love this one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment