Sunday, February 27, 2011

mmmmm Brunch! It is my favorite meal! I love breakfast foods and I love the fact that it is a bit later in the morning so you can work up an appetite and have more room to stuff it all in! Gram and Grandad had us over today to celebrate Grandma's birthday. Carter is walking now and its getting closer and closer to the day when he'll be playing around with Ben.

The food was delicious! Gram made a French toast that had cream cheese inside of it - it was so good!

I always seem to forget my camera when we go to Gram and Grandad's, so this time I made sure I brought it..... lots of photos ahead!


Ben and Uncle Chris playing some soccer.


Mr. Carter


Lexi taking a little break from the action


doing a sticker activity book - one of his favorite things to do these days


Gram got Ben an Aquadoodle... Ben thought it was pretty cool (so did mom!)


present time!


the boys hard at work


Carter checking out what is going on over on the couch...


Carter coming over to join in the fun


Auntie Carrie, Dad and the boys eating some yummy Pina Colada Cake....mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment