Monday, February 28, 2011

Dave took today off and it was such a treat! I have so much to do still for the 2 parties next weekend as well as all of my Work, that it was nice to be able to do it without Mr. B. Don't get me wrong, he is always so good and such a help, but its funny how much time is wasted with getting in and out of the car seat, having to look at each little thing and walking slow with only one free hand to hold things.....

Once Ben was in bed, I tidied up the kitchen and went to work baking.... In total I have 32 cupcakes and 4 cakes to make. Yes, I use Box cake mix.... I'm not going to pretend that I don't! I think it tastes just as yummy and sometimes even yummier!! So now my secret it out.......I'm not that much of a "Martha Stewart" after all - its all just smoke and mirrors! ;)

Ready.....Set.....Bake!

1 comment:

  1. I love box cakes! Can't believe you had to make all those cakes and cupcakes! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete