Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tonight was a busy night for both Dave and I. My dad stopped by and him and Dave did dome work in the basement. They finished quite a bit of the framing that night. Its slowly starting to look like something down there!

While they were building, my girlfriend Paulette and I were busy upstairs crafting ;) We were getting some little projects ready for the kids' birthday party. We are combining them this year because Ben and Paulette's girls are only 6 days apart in birthdays. This way we thought all of their friends would only have to come to 1 party instead of Ben's one weekend and then the Girls' the next weekend.... we'll see how it turns out! If its anything like the little things we made tonight, it will be a hit!



a work in progress...


I don't want to show too much detail of these just yet.... I will post more of these in a few weeks...they are cute though!

No comments:

Post a Comment