Thursday, February 24, 2011

Today is Grandma Gilles' Birthday! Ben and I went to see her and my Grandma (and Olga of course). They had entertainment today as well as the February Birthday Celebration, so it was perfect that it fell right on Grandma's special day! She was so pleased when they sang Happy Birthday and then the passed out cupcakes...B's favorite part of the day! He licked off all of the icing and gave me the dry cupcake... what a boy! All in all it was a really nice day. I enjoy going to visit my Grandmas (and Olga). I really try and see them all once a week. Its good for Ben and me too!


These are totally unrelated to my post, but I just got these today... love them! I love to decorate for Holidays and Easter is one of my favorites! I don't know what I am going to put these in yet....


Great Grandma Gilles and Mr. B. Ben made Grandma a card and picked out a little potted Violet for her. He was so careful in deciding which color to buy - we went with a light purple. ;)


The whole "gang". Olga, Grandma Gilles and Grandma with little Mr. B. I really like this photo of everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment