Friday, February 25, 2011

Ben cracked me up today.... I was tidying up before I started Vaccuming and Hudson had tore apart one of his little stuffed animals. There was stuffing everywhere! I asked Ben if he would help me and pick up the stuffing from the ground and put it in the garbage can. He picked up one piece with his fingers and was so disgusted because it was all slobbery. He said that he did not want to help unless he had a tool to help... I thought about it and then found our tongs (don't worry, they got stuck in the dishwasher as soon as he was done!). It was so funny to see him picking up each piece with the tongs... he hates getting his hands messy - wonder where he gets that from!? ;)






1 comment:

  1. He is so precious... what a happy little helper. Little lefty with the tongs. (Love the tulips too)
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete