Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A few days ago I bought this and this magazine from Home Depot. Dave and I are finishing the basement and I wanted some ideas for cute storage downstairs that was not Rubbermaids! A few pages in and I got Spring Cleaning Fever! I ran out today to get some fabric bins, storage trays, wicker bins, anything to do with "organizing". It is going to feel so good to finally tidy and organize all of the messy rooms in our house - the laundry room and upstairs linen closets especially!

Here are my purchases... I need to go back and get a few more, but this will be a good start! I even got little trays to organize Ben's play fridge! Now all of his utensils are in 1 tray and the fruits and veggies are separated as well! Let's see how long he keeps them like that...



No comments:

Post a Comment