Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tired couldn't even explain today! I was exhausted!! Today, Dave went in for knee surgery. He had to be at the hospital for 6 am, so we had to leave the house at around 5:20am - yuck! Being a stay at home mom with a little man who likes to sleep in means that we don't usually start our day until around 8:30 or so. When I went in to wake Ben up to go, he said "but its still dark out, it must be nighttime still..." Once we got there, we were all awake. We waited with Dave until the nurses came, gave our kisses and went back home for a little nap.

Dave was ready to come home by noon and I was very suprised at how well he did. He was able to walk out to the car by himself. His knee is all bandaged up so I can't see what it looks like, but it is very tender I'm told....as much as I want him to be all better, a week or two of him being home will be kinda nice!



this was Ben and I after dinner....I crashed and just needed a 5 minute nap. Its funny how that can just be all that is needed sometimes. My nap didn't exist though because my little Mr. B wanted to snuggle, which turned into a big game of "tickle" (his favorite).

I was kind of upset that I didn't really do anything for St. Patick's day this year. I told Ben to wear green and that he would get pinched if he didn't, but really I didn't do anything else special. I found this site that I am going to come back to next year and do for him, I think it is adorable. With everything that has been going on in our lives right now, I just ran out of time....

No comments:

Post a Comment