Friday, April 8, 2011

On our way home today, Dave had one request... to stop at Lowe's. I didn't really see the point, I mean how much different than Home Depot could Lowe's really be? How many power tools and plumbing parts can you look at before your eyes start to go crossed? I was making fun of him as we were walking up. I had told him that the only way we could stop is if he let me take his photo in front of this store... he said "sure", not even batting an eye!

I was laughing at him as we walked in.... and then those doors opened...! WOW! I got one quick shot of both Ben and Dave and then was in a slow sprint over to the sinks and vanities! I could not believe the selection of everything this silly store had to offer.... I looked back at Dave and he had a "I told you so" look on his face. By the end of the trip, we had chosen a beuatiful vanity for the basement... as we were walking out, I was secretly wishing we had one of these stores closer to home!


My 2 boys in front of Lowe's


this was my "hurry up and smile, I have some shopping to do" photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment