Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ben was over at Granny and Boompa's tonight for his weekly sleepover so again, thanks to Granny, I have some photos for the day...What I find funny, is that the last few Tuesdays that he has been there, she has him shovelling her snow... hmmmm, might have to look into that one! :)
I'm kidding, Ben loves shovelling - he's quite good at it. Dave showed him how to throw it over his shoulder and he does really good... a few more years and we can watch him clear the driveway from the front door! :)


picking it up....


pushing it under the railing because its still a bit to high for him to reach over...


B and his Oiler Bear. Jon bought him the teddy bear for his first birthday and when my mom and I were in Calgary on Sunday, she bought the Oilers clothes to dress him in from here

1 comment:

  1. Ben is so cute! I know that gets said all the time, but it is so true!!!
    Carter has his Oiler Bear too, from Uncle Colin and Auntie Barb....we call him Jordan E"bear"le!
    - Auntie C.

    ReplyDelete