Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sometimes when I feel a little bit stressed, I find shopping cures it! Paulette and I went shopping last night to West Edmonton Mall and it was just what I needed. Our little family has a lot going on right now and my mind seems like it is always planning, racing, thinking about days coming up....it just never stops. I always laugh at Dave because I will be thinking about a million things while we are falling asleep and I'll turn over and ask him what he is thinking about..... "nothing" is what he says. At first, I used to think that this was his way of telling me to be quiet and go to sleep, but now I know he really means "nothing"! I have asked him "you must be thinking of something, even something little" , and to this he says, "nope, I'm really thinking about nothing!"... It drives me crazy because I would love to be able to shut my brain off like that!

Anyway, back to my retail therapy....when I'm shopping (or baking or doing crafty things), that is truly the only time that my mind isn't racing and yesterday I needed it! It seems like I needed it a lot because it continues over to today and here I am, still shopping, but now its online! Dangerous!!!

In a few short weeks... I'll have these pretty little additions to my footwear collection! eeeeeee! ;)



I tried these cutie ones on last night but they did not have my size in stock... so I went to Coach's website and ordered them! ;)



I found my Bogs here and ordered them - can't wait to splash in the puddles with Mr. B!!!

these are for Ben... they are still BOGS, they are just slip on high tops. I thought they were perfect for when his Bogs boots are too bulky but when its still wet out! They had a pair in Dave's size but I got a "don't you dare even think of ordering me a pair of those geeky things" look.... so just Ben and I got some. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment