Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Silly Hat..... I got Ben a "taggie" blanket from the Farmer's Market when he was about 6 months old. I thought it would be his little blankie that he would take everywhere and wear down to a little thread, but he did not seem to like it. I always had it in his crib and it would get ignored. He really didn't have any one special stuffed animal or blanket. It was once he was about 1 or so, the "taggie" blanket got named "silly hat" by daddy. Dave would put it on his head and say "silly hat" and it just kinda stuck. Fast forward 2 years and Ben and "Silly Hat" are inseperable. He will carry it around now and leave it in the laundry room when we go out so that it is right there when we get back home. He needs it at night to "tickle his feet" and when he is reading he likes to play with it either tickling his toes or on his head.....don't ask me. Its cute, becuase if you watch him closely, when he has "Silly Hat" in his hands, he makes a sucking motion with his lips, it makes me laugh. I know it is a soothing reflex, its just so funny to watch him!

Today he was reading his big Richard Scary book on my office floor, so interested in the book and his Silly Hat, he had no idea I took his photo!

Also... HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE CARRIE! Today is her birthday #29 (right Carrie). Her and Uncle Chris are going snowboarding this weekend - fun!!




No comments:

Post a Comment