Saturday, March 26, 2011

If we aren't playing hockey on the ice at Millenium Place, we are playing in the hallway! Uncle Jon bought Ben some hockey pants (pads...I honestly am not up to date on the equipment terminology)... Anyway, he got him some "bottoms" and Ben loves wearing them in the house while he plays hockey. He said that he can slide on the "ice" better that way...
Dave found him a neat puck at Laugh & Learn a while ago that is mean to slide on carpet just like a real one does on the ice... I had my doubts, but it works really well!


Mr. B (or should I say Sam Gagne) all suited up for the big hallway game. He always has to be Sam Gagne whenever he plays - I think its so cute - he loves his hockey! I asked him if he wanted to wear his Jersey and he told me he didn't want to get it all sweaty! ;)


"Sam Gagne" and his "moves"

1 comment:

  1. Catching up on all the updates. I sure would like to see the videos. Sam G. looks like he is going in for a breakaway.

    Gram

    ReplyDelete