Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Today we took Ben, my mom, my Grandma and Olga to the mall for lunch. My Grandma and Olga love Ben so much and it was nice to take them out for a bit and visit.

Olga is a lady that lives in the same complex as my Grandma. She has no family at all and does not get a lot of company. She loves children and was never able to have any, so whenever Ben comes over, she attatches herself like glue! We had her over on Christmas Day for dinner to my parent's house because she was just going to be in the complex alone, and she loved being with "family". She was so happy to come to lunch as well - she is the sweetest woman!



Here is my grandma and Olga watching Ben on a ride. They kept giving him loonie after loonie for his rides - lucky boy.. I remember when it was a quarter to ride rides!



Zoom! Watching this one made ME car sick!


Last one, then home time!

No comments:

Post a Comment