Friday, January 28, 2011

These photos today are kinda funny. I took them by request. Mr. B had woken up from his nap and was sitting on the toilet when he decided he wanted his photo taken. I told him that when he was done we could take his picture. He insisted that I get my camera and do it that second..... These are the photos (and poses) that he came up with. Excuse his dirty face and messy hair - he had a snack before naptime that I guess didn't get washed off his face....oops!

First off, he wanted me to take a picture of Hudson....


Happy....


Surprised....


Mad....


He called this last pose "closed mouth"....???

He cracks me up!

1 comment:

  1. That little Benjamino just cracks me up.... I think he has an acting career in his future. I just love these pics.... and of course, the Galoot is quite handsome too. :-)

    ReplyDelete